- To migrate data, go to Jira Administration settings in Jira Server → System → Import and Export section→ Migrate to cloud.
- Select Assess and Install apps and mark the Electronic Signatures app as Needed in cloud.
- Perform steps according to Assessment wizard.
- Go to Manage your migration and click Create new migration button.
- On the next page, you may find a short Atlassian explanation about the migration steps. Click Connect to cloud to continue.
Specify the name of migration and your cloud site, so that to connect your Server and Cloud instances.
You need to be an admin in both your server and the destination cloud sites. If you have already connected a cloud site, you should see it in the dropdown.
Depending on whether the appropriate projects already exist in the cloud, choose which data to migrate. You can transfer Electronic Signatures plugin data during or after the project migration.
If you have already moved your project to the cloud before, click 'I don't intent to migrate projects' and select Users and groups only. In this case, Electronic Signatures history regarding tickets that are existed in cloud will be migrated.
- You can choose to migrate all or some of your projects. You won’t be able to migrate projects with project keys that already exist in your Jira Cloud destination site.
- Choose how you want to migrate users and groups. Learn more about user and group migration.
- Make sure you marked the Electronic Signatures app as Needed in cloud to migrate the application data.
- In the next step, Jira Cloud Migration Assistant will perform checking and notify you if there are any warnings or blockers for migration data from Server to Cloud.
- Carefully read and evaluate all the warnings, if any, before starting the migration. If you decide to Continue and fix later, you can come back to view the errors once you have saved your migration.
- After you click Run, the process will start and you will be able to see progress and migration status on the Migration dashboard. It takes some time, depending on your data size.
You can view the project on your cloud site as soon as all the project data is migrated. Kindly note, depending on the size of your project and find migrated Electronic Signatures.
Note, depending on the size of migrated projects and other data, it may take some time to start displaying Electronic Signatures history in the issues.
- Currently, Atlassian's logs migration reports do not include information about plugins' data. We recommend downloading and checking Jira logs manually. To check Jira logs, go to Jira Administration → System → Troubleshooting and support tools.
- On Create support zip tab, click Customize zip and select from the list Jira application logs.
- In the downloaded file, you can find information about the migration result.