This day has come! We are happy to announce that you now have an easy way to find out how much the Power Utilities app is used in your Jira instance
Viewing Workflows associated to a given Project and Issue type
Workflow viewer enables you to see the information about a published workflow, associated to a given Project and Issue type.
- To access the page, go to Administration > Manage apps > Power Utilities for Jira > Workflow Viewer
- The page displays conditions, validators or post functions that are in use
- Transition - the name of the transition, the initial step name and destination step name are displayed
- Conditions - the text representation of the conditions tree including Power Utilities conditions and their detailed information highlighted
- Validators - the list of validators on the current transition including Power Utilities validators and their detailed information highlighted
- Post functions - the list of post functions on the current transition, including Power Utilities post functions and their detailed information highlighted
In addition you can use the following SQL query to identify app usage
Viewing current user Saved Filters
This page enables you to see the information about Saved Filters. Power Utilities JQL functions are included.
- To access the page, go to Administration > Manage apps > Power Utilities for Jira > Saved Filters Viewer
- The page with Saved Filters is displayed. Power Utilities specific functions are highlighted.